HarborHoist Boat Lifts
HarborHoist is a level-lifting frame designed for ultimate flexibility. It’s the most versatile floating boat lift in the HydroHoist family – ideal for fresh and saltwater. The unit can be tied to the dock with ropes or use a conventional mooring system.
HarborHoist is compatible with fixed or floating docks, and works in a U-shaped slip, double-wide slip, L-shaped Finger Pier dock, and square dock. The hull supports can be configured for nearly all boat styles, including inboard, wake, pontoon, and tritoon boats. The unit can simply be tied to the dock or use a conventional mooring system. HarborHoist comes standard with a push button control unit. Walkways are mounted to the top of the tanks that run the full length of the lift for easy access to your boat in both the up or down position.
- Rugged, marine-grade polyethylene tanks
- Most versatile, free-floating lift
- Aluminum structure to extend the life of the product
- Easy loading and unloading of passengers
- Controls integrated with lift
- Fixed or floating docks
- Supports inboard wake, pontoon, and tritoon boats
- Compatible with U-shaped slip, double-wide slip, L-shaped dock, and square dock
- Continuous walkways full length of the lift for safety and easy access
- Level-lifting operation
- Quick lift and launch operation
- Adjustable hull pads
RhinoLift Boat Lifts
When strength, stability, and durability matter most to your family choose the brand that sets the standard.
RhinoLift Front Mount
- WELDED AND GALVANIZED steel frame for superior strength and corrosion resistance
- MARINE-GRADE FASTENERS AND BUSHINGS provide quiet, lasting performance in nearly any waterfront conditions
- RHINOHOIST TANKS are rotationally molded for durability and impact resistance
- PREMIUM FIRST MATE® CONTROL UNITS available with or without a remote
- NO STEEL IN THE WATER when the lift is in the up position to prevent corrosion and reduce maintenance
- WELDED AND GALVANIZED frame for added strength and corrosion resistance.
- HEAVY DUTY DOCK BRACKETS for added strength and durability.
2.5″ GALVANIZED STEEL L-ARMS add to the overall lift strength and durability.
- MARINE GRADE FASTENERS AND BUSHINGS for quiet, lasting performance.
- ROTATIONALLY MOLDED LIFT TANKS provide an airtight tank and superior impact resistance.
- NO STEEL IN THE WATER when lift is in up position to prevent corrosion and reduce maintenance.