HarborHoist Boat Lifts
HarborHoist is a level-lifting frame designed for ultimate flexibility. It’s the most versatile floating boat lift in the HydroHoist family – ideal for fresh and saltwater. The unit can be tied to the dock with ropes or use a conventional mooring system.
HarborHoist is compatible with fixed or floating docks, and works in a U-shaped slip, double-wide slip, L-shaped Finger Pier dock, and square dock. The hull supports can be configured for nearly all boat styles, including inboard, wake, pontoon, and tritoon boats. The unit can simply be tied to the dock or use a conventional mooring system. HarborHoist comes standard with a push button control unit. Walkways are mounted to the top of the tanks that run the full length of the lift for easy access to your boat in both the up or down position.
- Rugged, marine-grade polyethylene tanks
- Most versatile, free-floating lift
- Aluminum structure to extend the life of the product
- Easy loading and unloading of passengers
- Controls integrated with lift
- Fixed or floating docks
- Supports inboard wake, pontoon, and tritoon boats
- Compatible with U-shaped slip, double-wide slip, L-shaped dock, and square dock
- Continuous walkways full length of the lift for safety and easy access
- Level-lifting operation
- Quick lift and launch operation
- Adjustable hull pads