HP EPIC PWC Dock
The HP EPIC™ has the widest anti-skid walkways in our HydroPort Series fleet of ports. The latest entry design has the easiest load and launch of any PWC docking platform on the market. Our anti-slip walking surface provides the safest access around your craft. The HydroPort EPIC accommodates the increase in size and capacity of today’s PWCs. The EPIC provides for stable access, easy cleaning, fast covering, and deters intake fowling associated with marine growth – and protects your personal watercraft against rough waters.
- Dual in-line roller support utilizing high-performance rollers, adjustable to any craft
- Wide anti-skid walkways for access around the craft
- Ultra-tough polyethylene plastic construction
- Exclusive “Air-Pillow” bow stop
- Roller width and placement is easily adjustable to accommodate different models of watercraft
- Stainless steel roller axles for increased strength and compatibility with fresh, brackish, and saltwater
- Connects seamlessly with the HP Extreme model allowing you to grow your HydroPort fleet
- Available in tan, gray & blue
HP Extreme PWC Dock
The HP Extreme™ has the easiest load and launch of any PWC docking platform on the market. Our exclusive bow bumper slows your watercrafts forward motion and provides a soft rest for the keel. Our anti-slip walking surface provides the safest access to your craft.
- PWC fully supported on high-performance 5” x 2” rollers
- Ultra-tough polyethylene construction with Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) Marine Foam — Increased strength and leak elimination
- CNC molds for exact form, function, and fit
- Exclusive “Air-Pillow” bow stop
- Stainless steel roller axles for increased strength and compatibility with fresh, brackish, and salt water
- Easily adjustable to accommodate different models of watercraft
- Available in tan and blue
“EXTREME” TECHNICAL INFORMATION
- Length: 13′ 6″ / 4.11 m.
- Depth: 11″ / 0.28 m.
- Width: 4′ 10″ / 1.47 m
- Depth at Bow Stop: 17″ / 0.43 m
- Max. Capacity: 1,625 lbs / 737 kg
ShorePort PWC Dock
ShorePort is easy to own too, the modular, rotationally molded construction means the ShorePort requires virtually no maintenance, and its deep textured surface drains water back to the lake or river to keep your waverunner clean and dry. An 8″ tie-down cleat allows you to quickly and easily store your PWC for extended periods of time between rides.
ShorePort can be attached to nearly any floating dock system, and ShorePort works great with any standing or wheel-in style dock system. Simply position the ShorePort alongside, or perpendicular to your dock system for quick and convenient access to your jetski or waverunner.
ShorePort can be used as a stand-alone drive-on PWC lift, or you can connect multiple ShorePorts together for additional stability and PWC storage. Whether you are storing a single personal watercraft at your residential lakeshore property, or a whole fleet of personal watercraft at a marina, resort, or campground, you’ll be glad you chose ShorePort to protect the investment you’ve made in your personal watercraft.
“SHOREPORT” TECHNICAL INFORMATION
Kayak Launch for ShorePort
This Stand-Alone Kayak launch is a pair of aluminum guides that is the perfect accessory for your Shoreport. The kayak/canoe launch system from PolyDock Products allows you to easily dry launch and land your kayak or canoe. The perfectly spaced handrails allow you to pull yourself up into the launch for easy kayak landings, and they make it incredibly easy to launch your kayak from the stability and safety of the dock. **ShorePort Sold Separately.